PROJECT MANAGER - EMBEDDED SYSTEMS
FULL TIME – AUSTIN, TX - PROJECT MANAGER - EMBEDDED SYSTEMS
Experience: 7+ Years
• Project leadership for the design and development of telemetry and unattended point-of-sale products within the vending space.
• Lead projects from specification through design, development, test, field trial and release phases.
• Develop project schedules and milestones. Track team’s performance to plan. Schedule/Chair project gate reviews. Regularly report status to leadership team
• Work with hardware, firmware, and enterprise software development engineers to define, build, and commercialize complex integrated systems.
• Participate as a member of the embedded architectural design team, involving both software and hardware systems design
• Work closely with program management, other engineering disciplines, and manufacturing ensure products and DFM goals are met, including transition plans from prototype to high volume manufacturing.
**WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY TRANSFERRING H1 B VISAS**
If you are interested in this position please contact me by sending your resume to 2469-MH1227@apply.maxhire.net
Please also include a desired pay rate, and a good time to call for a quick screening interview.
You may also register for this job at http://www.maxhire.net/cp/?E55F69361D43717B7E53182E77561A6C0D627F
PLEASE NOTE: No H1B or Corp-to-Corp for this requisition.
Be sure to visit www.itcareerlink.com for other opportunities!
• 7-10 years of experience in project management with a mixed discipline background in software, embedded systems, and embedded devices. Web-based software products are a big plus.
• Proven success in managing project timelines and priorities using project management best practices including the use of project tracking and reporting tools.
• In-depth understanding of Agile software development. Scrum Master Certification a big plus. Experience driving and maintaining project schedules and handling changes to project requirements and schedules.
• ‘C’/’C++’ development within an embedded environment required.
• Experience with Embedded Linux systems development desired but not required.
• Experience leading and mentoring development teams, chairing design and code reviews, project tracking and reporting.
• Demonstrated development experience with at least three of the following peripherals/technologies: TCP/IP, I2C and SPI protocols, Bluetooth, Zigbee, Serial I/O, USB Protocols, and Broadband Technologies (GSM, CDMA, or WiMax).
• Device to Systems data integration experience using technologies such as XML, SOAP, HTTP, and Device-based Webservices.
• Unified Modeling Language (UML) and experience with Patterns-based analysis and design. Object-Oriented design and development experience.
• Proven work history of completing projects on time and on budget, exceeding quality goals.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
• Qualified candidates must also have excellent communication skills.
• Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint is required. Microsoft Visio is highly desired
• Experience with Modeling and Design Tools Desired.
• Enterprise Architect (EA) would be a big plus.