Software QA Engineer
We are looking for a SQA Engineer to join a growing team here in Austin. This will involve extensive automated testing of web applications, debugging software and maintaining quality standards for our clients’ products. The testing will include functional, integration, regression and sanity testing
• Measure the progress and success of testing efforts
• Create automated tests and maintain automated test scripts
• Manage business context and pressures around quality and time to market
• Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
• Analyzes test results to certify existing functionality and recommends corrective action upon failures.
• Consults with development engineers to resolve problems.
• Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Prepares reports and documentation updates. May take part in researching best practices, new tools and technology.
• Strong background in automation development and execution
• Experience testing web based applications
• Experience designing, coding and executing automated test scripts
• Develop effective test cases to ensure that the system functionality meets the requirements
• Experience with Agile development methodologies desired
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related
This is a permanent opportunity here in Austin with no contract period. No sponsorship is provided for this position.
Luna Data Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.