CTG is searching for a Contracts/Data Analyst for our Fortune 20 client’s Vendor Payables team. This position is a combination of Executive Assistant plus Contracts Analyst plus Finance professional. The vendor payables team is a centralized organization that processes all non-capital purchase requests in the client’s procurement system. The vendor payables team process focuses on audit readiness, customer satisfaction and ensures that complete and adequate receipt of goods documentation is obtained and maintained. A key part of the Vendor Payables process is the proper verification of receipt of goods and services by the purchase order owner.
Project Duration: 6 months with potential for 12+ months ongoing renewable contract
Project Location: Austin, TX-Domain area (sorry no telecommuting)
Project Type: W2 ONLY—please no corp-to-corp or 1099
Note: Education verification and criminal background checks are required
SOME TASKS INCLUDE:
• Process customer request’s within two (2) business days.
• Work with Client brand owner to ensure the required pre-approvals for the content of all confidential disclosures.
• Check the Denied Parties’ List and Embargoed/Terrorist Country list to ensure the other party is not affiliated with any country that client does not do business with.
• Forward to the appropriate legal representative for approval or revisions if the document has been edited (redlined) by customer,
• Facilitate meetings with Client’s Legal, brand requester and customer to resolve issues when customer edits require clarification, negotiation or compromise.
• Send the revised documents(s) back to the customer for signature, receive signed document back from customer and countersign and send completed document to the customer.
• Set up and administer a Team Room which will be used as a storage facility to maintain completed customer Documents and Supplements, and all supporting documentation.
• In addition, we’ll also log the executed Documents, store all Documents, Supplements, and associated and supporting documentation in the Team Room to support future events or data requests.
• Will support brand for audits or business controls reviews by providing non-procurement Documents. Supplements, approvals, etc. on a timely basis (generally within 24 hours)
• Will monitor Agreements and Supplements for any expiration dates and will inform the brand requester at least 90 days in advance to establish whether renewal will be required.
• Bachelors Degree highly desired – Finance, Business, Accounting, Business Law
• Previous experience in similar role administering and verifying customer service agreements purchase orders, with prior experience working in an information technology procurement environment.
• Create and maintain spreadsheets like Excel, Brio, Access for data management and reporting will be necessary.
• Ability to do basic SQL queries to retrieve information and work within a database.
• Administrative background desired, close attention to detail a must, ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced setting must!
If interested, please immediately E-mail your resume to Pamala Moulton (email@example.com) or call me at 800-510-8434 x5626 for further information. You can also go to www.ctg.com/careercenter and apply under job number 11207369 for consideration. Thank you for your interest!
CTG provides industry-specific IT consulting to help our clients use technology as a competitive advantage. Based in an international network of offices throughout North America and Europe, CTG delivers high-value solutions and services when and where our clients need them.
CTG is hiring IT professionals to join our growing team of quality consultants. You’ll work with experienced recruiters who are experts in the market and who’ll help you find the perfect job match so you can soar in your career.
As a CTG employee, you’ll work for our customers on a contract or project basis at their work locations. CTG employees represent CTG to our clients and we understand that your success is our success. As a result, we work hard to provide programs and processes to support you in performing your job, honing your skills, and advancing in your career.
With over 45 years of experience in the IT staffing and consulting industry, CTG is skilled at placing people like you in jobs they love.