QA Analyst - Automation
The Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for understanding technical requirements, and will be required to develop test designs and implement code for manual and automated tests. Develops and maintains test environments, analyze and debugs test results, and provides consistent and accurate feedback to other members of the team.
Nextgen Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
MAJOR TASKS / ACTIVITES:
• Share in test plan creation, test case implementation, test execution, and ongoing test asset maintenance for new product development.
• Share ownership of regression testing efforts, including test coverage analysis, new test creation, and manual test execution.
• Develop automated functional tests cases using browse and client/server-based automation test tools and frameworks.
• Verify code deployments to test and production servers on an ongoing basis.
• Document and communicate results during all phases of test cycle.
QUALIFYING JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• Motivated and willing to learn about a new business domain and be willing to explore new technologies and trends
• Should have knowledge regarding website design and usability
• Excellent analytical and communication skills
• Must be able to effectively communicate across business/technical boundaries
• Experience with automated test tools such as Selenium, Quick Test Pro, SilkTest, WatiN/WatiR, Visual Studio
• Team System, or equivalent is strongly preferred.
• Experience writing and using SQL queries is strongly preferred.
• Experience with a modern programming language - Java, C#, strongly preferred
• Strong background in Windows platform will be preferred.
• Able to work independently and with small focused teams in a fast paced, aggressive environment.
• Persistent "can-do" attitude, aggressive work ethic, and "hustle" mentality.
• Passion for quality of the software being developed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE (include certifications):
• Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3+ years as a QA or 2 years in development/systems administrator
• 1+ year of database experience using Windows SQL Server
• Familiar with the Agile methodology for SDLC
o QA experience medical software solutions
NextGen Healthcare, a division of Quality Systems Inc (QSII) is a full-service organization serving the needs of physician practices, hospitals, health centers, and other healthcare providers increasing patient care.
With an integrated line of software products, business services, and strategic consulting, we help healthcare entities:
Succeed in providing high-level care
Optimize their revenue
Manage their information
Grow and thrive as a business
Reduce overall business costs
We are actively recruiting the top talent from the technology and healthcare fields to join our organization to support our aggressive and successful growth plans and with our Vision "Ahead", you know we will be part of an innovating/creative culture!
With more than 1,400 employees, 2,500 clients and growing, NextGen Healthcare is committed to transforming healthcare through the innovative use of technology.
There has never been a more exciting time in our industry. Technology is allowing for extraordinary advances in care and in business. The government has recognized and acted upon the cry for change in healthcare and the need for a solid foundation in standards, technology, and quality outcomes.
To that end, NextGen Healthcare and Quality Systems, Inc continues ahead - to set the pace with innovation, partnerships, and strategy. We deliver the highest quality systems and services so that our clients can maximize the extraordinary opportunities ahead. And we work consistently to grow our product lines, expand our educational resources, and maintain the latest certification awards available.