Senior Network Engineer
We are looking for a Network Engineer with experience in network design, implementation, optimization and administration. This role will be responsible for design and maintenance of a large network. Ideal candidates will be open to learning new systems.
• Design, Install and maintain data, video and voice systems
• Administer LAN and WAN
• Maintain network security
• Document processes and procedures
• Manage vendor relationships and negotiations
There is no sponsorship available for this opportunity.
Please contact me for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
• 5+ years of experience as a Network Engineer in a 24x7 environment
• CCNP certification (routing and switching) or equivalent work experience
• Experience managing vendor relationships
• Experience coordinating tradeshows or special events
• Working experience with Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
• Experience with network monitoring or SNMP, Netflow, Syslog etc.
• Intermediate experience with Cisco IOS (Cisco L2/L3 Catalyst switches)
• Experience with Cisco ASA and Web/SSL VPN
• Intermediate experience with VOIP including video