Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Please contact email@example.com
Allied Consultants, Inc. is an Austin-based firm which has for 20 years been a premier provider of technical and business professionals to clients in Texas. We are currently seeking an experienced Oracle PL/SQL Developer to be a key resource on a technical services team.
Oracle PL SQL Developer - We are seeking an experienced Oracle PL SQL developer for an engagement with a client maintaining a health care information system for a Texas government customer in Northwest Austin. You will be working with a team of consultants responsible for enhancements and maintenance to a system supporting families who meet the requirements of state administered health care program. The candidate will begin upon acceptance by the client and passing required background check. This project will last through August 2012 with extensions likely. Specific responsibilities include:
• Work with a team of functional and technical consultants in the development of an online transaction processing system with a web based front end and batch back end solution.
• Design, develop and execute PL SQL programs to support online and batch systems
• Experience with Linux operating system, including some administration
• Experience working as a member of an application development team, preferably with Java and Oracle Relational database
• Perform database patching, upgrade and migration as necessary
• Provide expert assistance in SQL statement tuning, indexing, and partitioning to improve application performance
• Work with other teams to promote changes to production and other environments
• PL/SQL design, development, execution and tuning
• Use of PL/SQL statements on software development projects and with
• Use of PL/SQL for data extraction, data correction and reporting
• Experience with Oracle 10g/11g database
• Experience with GoldenGate a plus
• 4 year college degree in computer and related fields is preferred
Allied Consultants offers its family of consultants excellent rates, a local support staff, and an attractive benefits package which includes medical insurance (employee premiums paid 100%), life insurance, a matching 401(k) plan and a cafeteria plan.
Candidates selected for interview may be required to undergo criminal background checks and a drugs screen in accordance with Federal and State Law. Offers of Employment are contingent on a successful background check
Allied Consultants is an equal opportunities employer.