Sales Manager - Field sales
MegaPath has acquired VoIP provider IP5280 in Denver and now is building a new outside field sales team in Austin to sell the IP5280/MegaPath product line. MegaPath needs an outstanding telecom sales manager to run the show. We are hiring a sales professional who has a positive attitude and the ability to maintain an upbeat and exciting environment for Sales Executives.
Jeffrey Pearl will be in town Feb 13th and 14th to interview. Please pass the word and contact me to set up an interview. You may also apply directly online:
Sales Manager – Field Sales
Apply Austin: http://bit.ly/yHt9nb
Our requirements (What you need to bring):
• 5+ years experience working with SMB and Enterprise Customers in the Telecommunications industry, Cloud Services and or VoIP industry
• Ability to demonstrate past achievements in exceeding sales quotas
• Proven ability to sell directly to C-Level Executives.
• Strategic relationships within the community. (Lead networks, Chambers of Commerce, Technical groups, etc.)
• Ability to run efficient and valuable daily sales meetings
• Experience in managing a high activity sales model
• Proven ability deliver an accurate 30/60/90 day sales funnel
• Must be willing to “Lead by Example”
• Strong work ethic required.
• Strong desire to build an organization
• A focus on the “art of task execution”. Must be able to build and follow through on a plan.
• Excellent Verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability and experience managing a sales team or teams
• Proven leadership skills
• Leader in the community
MegaPath is the largest privately held, facilities-based Managed Services LEC in the US. We provide next-generation Voice, Private Networking and Managed Security Service solutions to businesses nationwide.