Confidential New Start Up in Austin, Austin Venture backed, is looking for a Ruby, Perl, Java, JQuery, software engineer, particularly Ruby on Rails experience (RoR). Lead experience is a plus. Start in on the ground floor!
• Build applications from scratch based on business and technical requirements
• 3 to 5 years of professional software development with an E-Tailer (internet retailer)
• 3 to 5 years of hands on development experience with distributed systems and service oriented architecture (SOA)
• 3 to 5 years of hands on development experience with SOAP protocol standards, REST architecture, XML and API development (for consumption and exposure for web applications and mobile) and documentation.
• Programming skills in Perl, Python, PHP, Ruby or Java, writing sql and stored procedures for MySql or Oracle RDBM’s
• Hands on experience with version control and continuous build systems.
• Prefer experience with caching solutions (CDN, SOLR, memcache, etc); knowledge and use of mashery services
This is a new start up that is backed by Austin Ventures and will be a technology leader in the luxury rental car industry, turning the car rental industy upside down.