Software Test Developer
The primary responsibilities are development, implementation, and execution of test plans, verification tests, and development process support tools for distributed multi-tiered Linux based applications.
• Defining, updating, and executing test cases and plans for manual and automated tests
• Tracking, and providing status on verification test efforts
• Develop automated test frameworks and test cases for automated user, performance, and load test suites
• Perform code reviews
• Configure verification lab resources to set up test executions
• Develop support tools to automate and improve the product development process
• Assist in the definition of verification methods, tools, and configurations for product testing
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field required
• 4+ years knowledge and experience developing software using an object oriented language (C#, Java, or C++)
• 2+ years knowledge and experience developing test automation with Selenium or similar test automation tool.
• Working knowledge of hypervisors, desktop virtualization and technologies like VMWare VDI, Citrix products etc.
• Working knowledge of Linux environment
• Knowledge and experience with Windows operating systems and networks including Win32 API, system calls, the registry, services, COM, and MMC.
• Experience with troubleshooting distributed application problems and issues in multi-tiered application environments
Providing a fresh perspective on Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, Virtual Bridges helps organizations escape from the constraints of physical computing, simplifying desktop management, improving security and increasing business agility. We offer the industry’s only purpose built VDI solution. Plain and simple. Virtual Bridges VERDE is affordable, adoptable and adaptable, and produces the results others can’t.
The word is spreading. In fact, our customer base is rapidly growing. Today leading organizations around the world trust Virtual Bridges for their VDI initiatives, including McDonalds, AT&T and Radio Shack. Our partner ecosystem continues to expand as well. We’ve teamed up with many of the world’s leading technology, service provider, reseller and deployment partners including IBM SWG and GTS, ACH, SHI, Rackspace, Dupaco, Neusoft and many others.
Founded in 2006, Virtual Bridges is based in Austin, Texas. We’re the proud recipient of numerous awards and honors including Top 10 IT companies to Watch in 2010 (Robin Bloor), Top 10 Hot Emerging Companies (CRN), Big Five VDI Vendor Shoot-out (BrianMadden.com), Top 10 Virtualization Companies (ServerWatch), Top Five Vendors to See at Synergy (Chris Wolf).