Our Client is looking for a SharePoint Engineer. The candidate shall have experience designing and writing software for Microsoft applications including Sharepoint, Exchange, Dynamics and Office 365. The candidate shall have written software using Windows technologies, including Powershell, IIS, .NET, WCF, WinRM, Hyper-V, SQL Server. The candidate will be experienced in creation of new software products and be able to function in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Develop in C#, ASP.NET, Visual Basic.NET, Powershell.
- Participate and contribute towards architecture and design decisions.
- Ability to interact with customers and partners to facilitate technical integration in deployment scenarios
- Engineer and deliver high quality software products using standard development practices.
- Participate in Scrums.
- A BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal relationship and verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interface in deep technical discussions with software architects at Microsoft
- 10+ years in designing and writing software for Microsoft products or using Microsoft products in enterprise software development. The experience must include analyzing, defining, designing, implementing, test evaluating and maintaining complex software systems that use Microsoft systems technologies.
- Direct experience designing and writing software for Office 365, Sharepoint and Exchange. In depth knowledge of the features, APIs and security architecture of these applications.
- Experience in integrating with open-source technologies; Agile/Scrum project methodology
- Experience with Continuous Build, Continuous Integration, Bug tracking
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in learning more, please send your resume to Christina@lunadatasolutions.com. This is a permanent opportunity here in Austin with no contract period. No sponsorship is provided for this position.
Luna Data Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.