We’re looking for an Automation Engineer who will work with cross functional teams to improve and simplify QA processes. Candidates must have a passion for technology and a desire to proactively stay up to date on the latest technologies that would be applicable. This person is responsible for changing the way our client does testing by making it more efficient, more timely and less error-prone by implementing test automation and other tools.
• Work with cross functional teams to select and introduce test automation frameworks and tools
• Responsible for extending test automation strategy
• Candidate must be able to work with a minimum of technical supervision and supplemental support
• Experience building on automation frameworks and implementing test automation for complex web applications
• Core competencies in Java, XML, SQL, HTML
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related
This is a permanent opportunity here in Austin with no contract period. No sponsorship is provided for this position. US Citizens or Green Card holders only please. No 3rd Parties. Thank you.
Luna Data Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you meet the above requirements and are interested in learning more, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.