Technical Support Engineer
The Technical Support Engineer will provide front-line support to our customers, partners and consultants. They will collaborate closely with our worldwide team of skilled Support Engineers to rapidly resolve software issues and quickly address customer requests. Successful candidates must possess excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills along with a strong technical acumen to deliver the highest level of problem resolution and service excellence.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to customers, consultants and partners on the usage of Mitratech products through our customer support portal, email, chat and phone
- Triage newly reported problems, assign proper severity and work to identify a resolution
- Update the ticket tracking system to provide accurate and current status of support issues
Create Knowledgebase articles regularly to expand self-help tools for customers and internally
- 2+ years experience in software application support
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Science/Engineering
- Experience working with Java/J2EE
- Experience with relational databases including Oracle and/or SQL Server preferred but not required
- Experience with Windows and/or Unix operating systems
- Excellent organizational, customer relationship, verbal and written communication skills
- Highly dependable and professional
- Excellent problem solving and listening skills
- Highly motivated, self starter with a positive attitude
- Proficiency in Spanish a plus
Mitratech provides market-leading corporate legal automation software for over 120 Fortune 500 customers. The product enables the legal departments of the country’s largest companies, like Exxon, GE, Apple, Google, and Home Depot, to manage their relationships, document sharing, and billing with external law firms and drive value across the organization. Mitratech has a 25 year history and is recognized by clients and independent industry analysts as the leading company in this space.
In October, Mitratech was acquired by Vista Equity Partners, a private equity firm with almost $6B in committed capital. When combined, the Vista portfolio of companies makes up the ninth largest software company in the world. This means that when you join a growing organization like Mitratech, you have the benefit of working for a smaller company that is part of a much larger family, with over 12,000 employees throughout the 15 portfolio companies worldwide. You get the best of both worlds, with the flexibility and fast-pace growth of a small company like Mitratech, with the resources and best practices of a much larger organization in Vista.