Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for driving the QA strategy and ensuring quality is achieved across all areas of the department. This will involve defining and implementing QA strategies and promoting continuous quality achievement and improvement.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have a passion for technology, customers, and problem solving. If you are self-driven, enjoy working in a team environment, have a pioneering spirit and enjoy helping others succeed, Mitratech may be a fit for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works closely with QA Engineers to ensure quality is implemented as part of their processes and that quality standards are adhered to
- Track and report quality assurance metrics for performance improvement
- Implement ongoing quality improvement processes:
- Assist in developing and implementing practices to raise quality during software development such as continuous integration, code coverage analysis, code reviews, code quality tools, automated code testing tools
- Assist in developing and implementing standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness
- Create testing programs that address areas such as API and database impacts, software scenarios, performance testing, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability testing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in Software Development/QA.
- Experience managing testing throughout the SDLC (development testing, unit testing, API testing, performance testing, system testing, etc)
- Demonstrated experience administrating QA metrics, such as defect profiles and performance to entry/exit criteria
- Thorough knowledge of testing and QA in LINUX and Windows environments and relational database design & use including SQL
- Self-reliant and motivated self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
- Demonstrated experience improving development practices to raise quality such as: continuous integration, code coverage analysis, code reviews, code quality tools, automated code testing tools preferred
Mitratech is a dynamic and quickly-growing enterprise software company, providing market-leading corporate legal automation software for over 120 Fortune 500 customers, including Exxon, GE, Apple, Google, and Home Depot. With specific domain applications today in corporate legal automation and governance, risk, and compliance, Mitratech's TeamConnect Collaborative Accountability Applications improve transparency of corporate reporting, reduce exposure to risk, and sharpen operating discipline, information security and efficiency of corporate legal processes.