Billing Admin / Traffic Manager
Job Title: Billing Admin / Traffic Manager
Company Name: Liaison Resources
*** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. We're only able to process resumes submitted through our website. Please visit us at http://www.liaisonresources.com/jobs/99114.html for a detailed job description and to apply for this position (Billing Admin / Traffic Manager - Job # 99114).
Liaison is seeking a dynamic Billing Admin / Traffic Manager to be a part of Liaison's creative services team located onsite for our Fortune 500 company in west Austin. You'll provide administrative, traffic, and billing support for Liaison's close-knit creative group.
Some specific duties include:
- Billing responsibilities include running weekly reports for all Account Executives and Project Managers via email and Peoplesoft system;
- Maintain and update the daily project schedule in Microsoft Excel for print and video and tech projects;
- Regular check-ins (3x day) with the designers to make sure everything is on target;
- Work in a support capacity with Account Executives and Project Managers to prioritize as new projects come in with fast deadlines;
- Assist in coordinating offsite vendor resources;
- Regularly monitor and update PO approvals process;
- Various other daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly traffic and billing responsibilities (you'll need to be great at multitasking!)
- Other admin, traffic and billing responsibilities as assigned.
DETAILS: This is a full-time, ongoing position on Liaison's creative services team working onsite at a global technology and manufacturing company. Details will be provided during the interview process. Sorry, no relocation benefits are available for this position. Candidates applying from outside central Texas should provide date-specific relocation plans in the "tell us more" section of our application.
COMPENSATION: Based on the requirement of 2-5 years experience.
BENEFITS: Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid PPO medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.
*** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. We're only able to process resumes submitted through our website. ***
Please visit us at http://www.liaisonresources.com/jobs/99114.html for a detailed job description and to apply for this position (Billing Admin / Traffic Manager - Job # 99114). We respond promptly to all candidates who apply with us online, so please no phone calls or direct emails. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications!
Liaison is an equal opportunity employer.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE: If the following describes you, we'd love to hear from you:
- Two to five years recent previous dedicated Administrative, Account Services, Billing support or Traffic experience evident on your resume;
- At least two years of your experience in either a Fortune 500, marketing, advertising, or creative services setting;
- IMPORTANT! Successful candidates will use the first paragraph of the "tell us more" section of the application to point to a specific example of your most challenging professional experience in multi-tasking.
- Must be very computer-savvy, with demonstrated skills and experience using Microsoft Word and Excel (finalist candidates may be asked to complete a software skills assessment test);
- Experience working with enterprise-wide accounting, purchasing and HR systems is a big plus.
- Must be able to multi-task! (see Background and Experience);
- Must be highly detailed and organized (see Background and Experience);
- Must be able to manage projects from start to finish;
- This is a support position working in service to others in the organization, so candidates must be comfortable in such a role;
- Must have an aptitude for learning new things quickly, especially software systems and processes.
Since its beginnings in Austin in 1991, Liaison has provided onsite creative services and marketing operations to Austin area companies including AMD, Freescale Semiconductor, 3M, Dell, and Tokyo Electron. We specialize in the advertising, marketing and technology industries with full-time employees working onsite at our client’s offices in Texas, Colorado, Minnesota, Arizona and Tennessee. Some of the positions that we seek top-talent for are:
- Marketing Communications Project Management;
- Online Marketing Management;
- Web Project Management;
- Print Design and Production;
- Marketing Copywriting;
- Video Production;
- Web Design & Development;
- User Experience Design;
- Events Management.
Liaison offers a full employee benefits package which includes 100% Liaison-paid PPO medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance, (and some cool parties throughout the year!)
Please visit our open positions at: http://www.liaisonresources.com/jobs.