Federal - Sr Project Control Analyst
Organization: Federal Services Group / US Delivery Center / SADC
Location: San Antonio, TX
The San Antonio Delivery Center is part of the Accenture's US Delivery Center organization, which is comprised of six delivery centers that create client value through innovative technology solutions primarily focused in Application Outsourcing, ERP solutions, Information Management Services, and Net Centric solutions.
Our San Antonio Delivery Center employees can expect to:
work with cutting edge technology
deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
receive continuous training and career development
The Project Control Sr. Analyst will conduct audits of federal expense reports and report to the Federal EAG Lead. The auditor will be responsible for auditing a minimum number of expense reports daily, according to the SOPs and SLAs. The auditor will conduct follow-up with employees when a reported expense is questionable or in error. This will include educating employees who have made errors on their expense reports. The EAG is a new group designed to monitor federal expense reporting for adherence to Accenture policies and federal polices in the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) through randomized sampling and auditing; and improve expense reporting compliance through education and follow-up with Accenture Federal employees.
• 2 years experience with MS Project
• 2 years experience working in project administration/support, including milestone tracking
• 4 years experience in project administration and support
• Experience with any or all of the following: status reporting, metrics reporting and analysis, finance reporting, time reporting, expense reporting, resource tracking, deliverable tracking, issue and risk tracking, change control management, and service management reporting
• Ability to direct own work and that of others
• Good working knowledge of MS Project Server, T-Doc, Visio, Outlook, Access, Sharepoint
• Leads/manages small to medium work effort and/or team
• 4 year undergraduate degree with 1 year experience in project administration and support
• 2 year technical degree with 2 years experience in project administration and support
• No degree but 4 years experience in project administration and support
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.