Linux Implementation Engineer
Gazzang has a great opportunity for a Linux Implementation Engineer to join our hot Austin startup. We are looking for a motivated and self driven Linux Implementation Engineer that will lead our services engagements and perform post-sales implementation of our suite of products.
The name Gazzang alone should tell you the type of company and people we are, we work hard and play hard. We are located downtown with plenty of great places in walking distance.
Gazzang builds Cloud Encryption and Security Technology. If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5-8 years Linux experience
- 3-5 years shell scripting bash or perl
- 3-5 years IT or SysAdmin experience
- 1-3 years consulting or professional services and working directly with customers
- Opensource application support experience with one or more of these technologies - vsftpd, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Hadoop, Cassandra
- Hands on experience with many linux distributions, rhel, ubuntu, centos, fedora, debian
- Security Certifications, Encryption, Ciphers
- Big Data implementations
- Experience in service engagements with Fortune 500 accounts
- Experience with Cloud Technology and Providers such as Amazon EC2, S3, EBS, Eucalyptus, Rackspace, OpenStack, CPanel
- Experience with Hypervisor and Virtualization Technology such as XEN, QEMU, KVM, Vmware
Gazzang is a provider of cloud-enabling, platform-as-a-service (PaaS) products. With a singular focus on adding new customers and making them fanatic advocates of our products, we bring tools to the open-source infrastructure market that continue the goal of making it truly "enterprise-fit". Founded by listening to the desires of system admin practitioners who want to embrace cloud computing, Gazzang received its first venture funding from Austin Ventures - one of the largest venture capital firms in the country.
Our corporate office is based in Austin, Texas, and we already have an impressive list of customers across multiple vertical markets - ranging from SaaS, healthcare, financial services and higher education to large enterprise environments.