Digital Asset Specialist (4-8 weeks)
Job Title: Digital Asset Specialist (4-8 weeks)
Company Name: Liaison Resources
*** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. We're only able to process resumes submitted through our website. Please visit us at http://www.liaisonresources.com/jobs/99125.html for a detailed job description and to apply for this position (Digital Asset Specialist (12 weeks) - Job #99125).
Liaison is seeking a Digital Asset Specialist to work as part of our team onsite at our high tech corporate client's location in the north Austin area for 4-8 weeks. If you have the mind of a librarian, a strong background in Digital Asset Management, with an interest in corporate high-tech creative work, this could be a great fit.
The position is full-time regular hours onsite starting immediately, lasting 4-8 weeks.
Based in Austin, Liaison Resources staffs and manages creative teams for Fortune 500 companies. Our extended team is made up primarily of long-term Liaison employees working onsite directly with our clients.
DETAILS: This is a full-time, 12-week position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at a global computer manufacturing company. Details will be provided during the interview process. Due to the immediate nature of this position, we can only consider candidates who are (or will be, regardless of offer) Austin-area residents on or before April 27.
COMPENSATION: Depending on experience.
BENEFITS: Limited benefits may be available near the end of this temporary position, depending on start date.
*** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. We're only able to process resumes submitted through our website. ***
Please visit us at http://www.liaisonresources.com/jobs/99125.html for a detailed job description and to apply for this position (Digital Asset Specialist (12 weeks) - Job #99125). We respond promptly to all candidates who apply with us online, so please no phone calls or direct emails. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications!
Liaison is an equal opportunity employer.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrated experience with an enterprise digital asset management system;
- Familiarity with OpenText/Artesia digital asset management products a plus;
- Familiarity with data management standards, tools and technologies (e.g. XML, XSLT, XMP, SQL, etc.) is a plus;
- Experience in the application of metadata and/or controlled vocabularies;
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite applications.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and internet fundamentals.
- Familiarity with web design terminology, media formats and associated software tools is required;
- Understanding of database management systems a plus, specifically Microsoft SharePoint 2003 and MOSS Collaboration and/or Artesia Digital Asset Manager.
- Self-motivated, outstanding organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple priorities in a fast-paced Marketing environment;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Since its beginnings in Austin in 1991, Liaison has provided onsite creative services and marketing operations to Austin area companies including AMD, Freescale Semiconductor, 3M, Dell, and Tokyo Electron. We specialize in the advertising, marketing and technology industries with full-time employees working onsite at our client’s offices in Texas, Colorado, Minnesota, Arizona and Tennessee. Some of the positions that we seek top-talent for are:
- Marketing Communications Project Management;
- Online Marketing Management;
- Web Project Management;
- Print Design and Production;
- Marketing Copywriting;
- Video Production;
- Web Design & Development;
- User Experience Design;
- Events Management.
Liaison offers a full employee benefits package which includes 100% Liaison-paid PPO medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance, (and some cool parties throughout the year!)
Please visit our open positions at: http://www.liaisonresources.com/jobs.