Senior .NET Software Engineer
As a Senior C# /.NET Software Engineer based in Austin, TX, you will use your experience in .NET and C# to help us evolve our back-end software and service layer platform. You will work in an agile development environment, enhancing and extending our high-performance platform. You will be working to design robust, scalable software that meets the immediate and future needs of our constantly evolving business environment.
All Web Leads, Inc. is one of the most successful web marketing and lead generation providers to the US Insurance industry. We use internet marketing to turn consumer interest in insurance products into policy sales for many of the largest insurance carriers (and their agents) in the world. We’ve been recognized by the Austin Business Journal as one of their “Fast 50” fastest growing private companies in Central Texas for the third consecutive year. Inc. Magazine also ranked us on its 29th annual Inc. 500, an exclusive ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. We are a tight-knit team with a fast paced, energetic, and entrepreneurial company culture.
We are highly profitable (and share this profitability), provide competitive pay with highly achievable bonuses, a strong benefits package, and a fun and collaborative work environment.
- Designing and implementing high-reliability components for our business critical .NET service layer and database platform
- Designing efficient algorithms and data-structures to encapsulate key business logic and data
- Working closely with key business stakeholders to translate requirements into deliverables
- Partnering with our QA team to ensure complete, on-time releases and high product quality
Required skills and experience:
- 5+ years experience in a back-end C# /.NET software development role with increasing responsibilities
- Expertise with Object Oriented programming and design
- Experience building and supporting large-scale, high-availability software-as-a-service platforms
- Strong experience building and consuming web services (SOAP, REST, WCF, IIS, XML, JSON)
- Experience writing and debugging Windows Services applications
- Solid RDBMS and ORM experience (MS SQL Server, MySQL, SQLite, and NHibernate)
- Enjoy working within a small, fast-paced team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field. Master’s preferred.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Experience with message-based applications (MSMQ, nServiceBus)
- Familiarity with OLAP database concepts, and the MDX query language
- LAMP systems administration/development experience
- Experience with ASP.NET web applications (Web Forms, MVC, HTML, CSS, AJAX, jQuery)
- Experience working in a test-driven development environment (NUnit, MbUnit, etc.)