Marketing Automation Operations Analyst
Job Title: Marketing Automation Operations Analyst
Company Name: Liaison Resources
*** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. We're only able to process resumes submitted through our website. Please visit us at http://www.liaisonresources.com/jobs/99124.html for a detailed job description and to apply for this position (Marketing Automation Operations - Job #99124).
Liaison is currently seeking a Marketing Automation Operations Analyst to join a Marketing Automation Team onsite for our Fortune 500 South Austin Semiconductor client. In this ongoing full-time Liaison employee position, you'll have an opportunity to assist in the transformation of how marketing works across the enterprise. With strong executive visibility and support, you'll be an integral part of a small and relatively new team that is part of a larger organization that touches nearly every dollar of client revenue. If you have a solid 2-6 years in marketing automation with Eloqua, Marketo, Manticore, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics (CRM) or similar tools, and you're excited by the idea of blending tactical marketing operations with critical problem-solving for a Fortune client, this could be a good position for you.
This role requires a unique blend of strategic and tactical skills - Someone who has a fierce attention to process and detail, yet is able to draw “big picture” conclusions and make actionable business recommendations based on an understanding of strategic marketing goals. The Operations Analyst is a power user of marketing automation and integrated CRM systems who has a passion for developing and refining processes, loves to measure results and strives to continuously raise the bar.
DETAILS: This is a full-time, ongoing position on Liaison's team working onsite at a global semiconductor manufacturing company. Details will be provided during the interview process. Sorry, no relocation benefits are available for this position. Candidates applying from outside central Texas should provide date-specific relocation plans in the "tell us more" section of our application.
COMPENSATION: Based on the requirement of 2-6 years automation experience.
BENEFITS: Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid PPO medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.
*** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. We're only able to process resumes submitted through our website. ***
Please visit us at http://www.liaisonresources.com/jobs/99124.html for a detailed job description and to apply for this position (Marketing Automation Operations - Job #99124). We respond promptly to all candidates who apply with us online, so please no phone calls or direct emails. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications!
Liaison is an equal opportunity employer.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree Marketing or equivalent experience;
- 2+ years experience with any of the following (or similar) platforms: Eloqua, Marketo, Manticore, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics (CRM) etc.;
- Experience with database management functions, including cleansing, de-duplication, validation and segmentation;
- Experience with multiple formats of demand generation, including, but not limited to: email, website, direct mail, telemarketing, call center, broadcast, print, PR;
- Analyze ambiguous and complex technical environments; understand data architecture, data models and business drivers to map and develop solutions;
- Experience documenting system training materials and delivering to cross functional audiences.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms – such as Microsoft Dynamics and SFDC
- Understanding of Lead Management process and Marketing Automation overall;
- Eloqua, Marketo, Manticore, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics (CRM) or similar tools (Constant Contact will not substitute).
- Fast learner and team player with strong work ethic; proactively tackles challenges;
- Highly self – motivated individual contributor with strong B2B, marketing and SaaS acumen;
- Strong interpersonal skills with attention to detail. Exceptional verbal/written communication skills a must;
- Ability to manage multiple and sometimes competing priorities and tasks;
- Flexible work style – ability to adapt to multiple environments;
- Demonstrated ability to work within a cross-functional team environment, reliable and dependable;
- Willingness to take initiative based on high level guidelines, take ownership and drive to completion.
Since its beginnings in Austin in 1991, Liaison has provided onsite creative services and marketing operations to Austin area companies including AMD, Freescale Semiconductor, 3M, Dell, and Tokyo Electron. We specialize in the advertising, marketing and technology industries with full-time employees working onsite at our client’s offices in Texas, Colorado, Minnesota, Arizona and Tennessee. Some of the positions that we seek top-talent for are:
- Marketing Communications Project Management;
- Online Marketing Management;
- Web Project Management;
- Print Design and Production;
- Marketing Copywriting;
- Video Production;
- Web Design & Development;
- User Experience Design;
- Events Management.
Liaison offers a full employee benefits package which includes 100% Liaison-paid PPO medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance, (and some cool parties throughout the year!)
Please visit our open positions at: http://www.liaisonresources.com/jobs.