We are looking to hire an IT recruiter to join our growing team with experience with the entire recruiting life cycle! Ranked as one of the top High-Tech recruiting firms, Luna Data Solutions Inc. is one of the fastest growing full spectrum staffing firms in Austin, Texas. We specialize in the placement of technical and management professionals nationwide.
*Partnering with Recruiters to staff projects in a timely manner
*Recruiting candidates utilizing the internet, cold calling and referrals
*Sourcing candidates through non-conventional means
*Pre-screening potential candidates
* Updating tracking sheets
*Identifying, networking and maintaining relationships with key candidates and candidate communities for long- term opportunities.
*Uncovering and nurturing talent in traditional and hard to reach forums (i. e. job boards, blogs, alumni groups, conference attendee lists, personal home pages. etc).
*Tracking and cataloguing candidate development activity and their movement within the industry.
*Tracking candidate resource availability.
*Utilizing Luna Data Solutions' Applicant Tracking System (Bullhorn).
* Identifying, posting and managing roles on niche job boards, industry groups, blogs, and social networks.
* Providing continuous research of potential candidates through a wide variety of sourcing channels.
* Filling the pipeline with pre-screened and/ or pre-qualified candidates
* 2 years of recruiting experience, preferably within the Consulting or IT industries
* 2 years proven track-record of demonstrating resourcefulness in sourcing candidates for core positions using established search methods, (i. e. networking, cold calling, research, etc)
* 2 years experience mining job boards, Dice, LinkedIn, Google, internal/ external databases, industry publications and networks.
* Experience developing and deploy proactive and strategic sourcing plans for ongoing pipeline positions
* Ability to deliver results and to effectively manage multiple candidates with little supervision
* Experience mining and managing ATS (ie: Taleo, Bullhorn etc)
* Excellent strategic thinking, problem solving and cross group collaboration skills
* Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain long-term candidate relationships
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills
* Ability to produce expected results in a rapidly-changing environment
* Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
* Must be detail oriented, highly organized and able to multi-task
Bachelor's Degree Highly preferred
Please send resumes to Christina@Lunadatasolutions.com