Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working - the Collaborative Business Experience - and through a global delivery model called Rightshore®, which aims to offer the right resources in the right location at competitive cost. Present in 35 countries, Capgemini reported 2010 global revenues of EUR 8.7 billion and employs over 108,000 people worldwide.
Capgemini's robust Outsourcing offerings include: Applications Management, Infrastructure Management and Business Process Management. We combine these services with our deep industry knowledge and experience to provide the change agent to accelerate business growth. We generate quality and speed through our proven tools, methods and global centers. These capabilities, coupled with our program management expertise are tailored to fit the most challenging business needs.
Major Responsibilities and Duties
• Ensure that Change Implementation risk is understood and mitigated to increase the likelihood of successful implementation at first attempt
• Ensure that all Changes are managed as planned within the timescales agreed with the Change Requester
• Escalate any Changes which are damaging the quality of the service
• Ensure all Changes comply with internal/customer regulatory controls
• Ensure agreed Requests For Change (RFC) are entered correctly in the Change Control System and include a clear reason for the change,
• Liaise with all internal/external parties to ensure that information and approvals for changes are communicated and understood by all stakeholders
• Organize and chair Change Advisory Board meetings (CAB), ensure agenda and reports issued to participants in good time
• Ensure Configuration Items (CI) are linked to the Change
• Ensure all impacted / interested parties are informed throughout the Change lifecycle
• Take personal control of Emergency Changes
• Chair Post Implementation Review meetings (as needed basis)
• The position is located in Austin, TX
• Relocation assistance will not be provided
Capgemini America Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
• ITIL V3 Certification
• Proven experience , knowledge and demonstration of Problem Management, Incident, Management, Change Management, Configuration Management integration
• Knowledge of the implications of serving Customers subject to government regulations
• Assertive and self starting with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Knowledge of root cause analysis concepts
• Ability to facilitate and coordinate large scale cross tower change implementations
• Knowledge of Service Level Agreements (SLA) directly or indirectly related to change management
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Present in 40 countries with nearly 120,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our 4 key businesses.