C#, SQL Server, MS Access/VBA, QA Test, Web Developers
eScan Data Systems, Inc. is a healthcare analytics software company located in downtown Austin, TX. We are seeking multiple C#, SQL, QA tester, Web Developers. All Applicants must also have strong SQL skills. Don't worry if your skill set doesn't fit in one bucket. We'll create a blended position if necessary. Background in healthcare or financial data analysis is ideal but not required. Candidate should be comfortable working as part of a team but should also be able to take a project and run it to completion with minimal guidance if needed. We are looking for people with a strong work ethic who enjoy solving puzzles and who are intelligent and inquisitive by nature. eScan is a great company to work for! Great pay/bonuses, sane working hours, fantastic career growth potential in the red hot healthcare sector.
Please indicate your salary hopes(yearly). This is a full time position.
These positions are located in Austin TX. Applicant must be eligible to work in USA. Visa holders, green card candidates are welcome.
Compensation commensurate with abilities and experience and includes - Health Insurance, 401K, Profit sharing, PTO, etc.
send resume to: email@example.com
Technical Skills (A mix of the following depending upon the position applied for)
- SQL Server – including ability to write/optimize moderately complex queries and stored procedures
- MS Access front end development
- QA Testing
- 3+ years of solid C# experience
- 2+ years of experience with 3rd Party ASP.NET Control Libraries (e.g. Telerik, DevExpress)
- Management of cross browser consistency
- Experience in Website Optimization
- Participation in Customer Usability Reviews
- Experience supporting and implementing Unit and Integration testing of web based applications
- Understanding of internet services and protocols especially as they relate to secure data transport
- Exceptional desire and ability to learn new things that have a practical application to the business.
- Ability to integrate with sales or marketing initiatives
- Ability to interact professionally with internal and external customers as needed
- Intuitive communicator who is respectful and considerate of others
- Ability to keep up with and prioritize a large number of outstanding projects.
- Ability to manage time wisely, work efficiently and understand dependencies on assigned projects.
Other useful experience
- Medicaid, Medicare, TRICARE, Commercial insurance
- Hospital patient accounting systems
- Data analysis skills – statistics, cubes, etc.
- Sitefinity (Telerik CMS)
- Knowledge and experience working with an MVC architecture
Our principals have been involved in providing third-party eligibility services to hospitals since 1992. They believed there was a more efficient and effective way to identify missed Medicaid, Medicare, and Commercial coverage than what was currently in use. They were right.
Based in Austin, Texas, eScan today operates in 45+ states with over 700 hospital and physician group partners. Since its inception in 2003, eScan has discovered and converted over 250,000 uncompensated care accounts to Medicaid representing over$1.8 billion dollars in charges. Now, we've expanding into other payers and healthcare analytics services.