Are you ready to make a difference? At Coley, “culture” isn’t just a buzzword—it defines our work ethic, strong tradition of respect, integrity, and employee development. Coley is a place where a person’s strengths, contributions, and ideas are welcomed and rewarded.
Coley Interactive is seeking an Instructional/Multimedia Developer who will be able to work in a high energy environment, exhibit creative thinking and collaboration, and be a “jack of all trades.” The ideal candidate will have the ability to turn ideas into reality, communicate effectively, and use his or her expertise to make a real difference.
As an Instructional/Multimedia Developer, you'll use the latest tools and technologies to deliver state-of-the-art training solutions for some of the largest customers in the world. You will work alongside fellow talented professionals and mentors where you'll have the opportunity to work and learn through the entire eLearning development lifecycle.
• Ability to use the Adobe Creative Suite, including Flash, Flex, Photoshop, Acrobat and Dreamweaver; as well as other training development software such as Captivate and Articulate to build high-quality online training products with level 2 and 3 interactions
• Experience working with Learning Management Systems, such as Plateau, BlackBoard, Oracle iLearning, Saba, Moodle, and others
• Knowledge and understanding of producing accessible products for individuals with disabilities (Section 508 & W3C)
• Experience using MS Office suite (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
• Demonstrated ability to be an intelligent, creative, self-reliant, self-organizing problem solver while working in a team environment
• Ability to function effectively and efficiently in a deadline-oriented environment
• Great attention to detail and a commitment to get the job done right
• Maintain knowledge of current industry trends and new technology to recommend solutions that help generate ideas for innovative solutions to serve our client base
• Strong organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as strong problem-solving abilities and an aptitude for learning new technologies
• Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship and be able to receive a positive verification through the Government’s e-Verify system
• Must be able to obtain a government clearance at the level required to access its system
Minimum Education & Experience
• Associate’s Degree in one of the following subject areas: Interactive Media, Web Design, Animation, Computer Programming, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
• Possess at least 2-years eLearning, web development, or multimedia design experience
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred
• Former Military or experience developing solutions for Federal customers
• Knowledge of streaming audio and video, compression methods, file types, and formats
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive salaries, annual merit increases, annual bonuses, generous paid time off, and a full range of benefits including medical, RX, vision and dental coverage. Other benefits include Flexible Spending Account, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Short & Long Term Disability, and Group Life and AD&D Insurance; plus Optional Life Insurance is available for both the employee & family members. We also provide many other benefits including an Employee Assistance Program; Training for Technical, Professional and Personal Development; Employee Performance and Idea Incentives; Discounted Merchandise Program, and convenient door-front parking at our walk-in office. Overall, Coley is a supportive, fun, and interactive workplace.
If you're looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding place to work, let’s talk!
Coley & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide EOE M/F/V/D
Our GSA Schedule practice offers a comprehensive range of services that help companies Win, Manage, and Market their GSA Schedule. We help companies located throughout the United States and around the world accelerate and maximize their sales in the Federal marketplace.
Learn more at www.coleygsa.com
As a SDVOSB, Coley is fully committed to using interactive technologies to connect, engage, and empower people, government, and corporations. Our Interactive Technologies Division delivers engaging web and mobile solutions, including software apps, eLearning, and Multimedia products.
Learn more at www.coleyfederal.com