Sr. Windows Administrator
• Perform activities related to the operations and monitoring of the Renew Data’s internal and external web applications, critical business systems, and revenue generating systems
• Interact closely with Renew Data teams for applications and systems support
• Investigate and troubleshoot issues
• Adhere to change management procedures, including review, coordination, implementation and follow-up procedures as they relate to Renew Data and industry standards
• Install, support, monitor, and maintain Microsoft products such as Windows Servers, Windows Desktop operating systems
• Maintain Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and Group Policy
• Administer MS Exchange, MS SQL, MS SharePoint, Windows Deployment Services, IIS, SCOM, SCCM, MS Project Server, Disk Management, Performance Monitoring, MS Office applications, and Openfire chat server
• Administer Symantec Mail Protection and Symantec EndPoint Protection
• Administer CommVault Windows iDA
• Administer and support Cellular device and BlackBerry Server (BES)
• MS Scripting languages such as batch, VBS, and PowerShell
• Possess detailed knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, IIS, Group Policies, WDS, and Exchange.
• Experience administering MS SQL Server
RenewData organizes, stores and analyzes unstructured data to help law firms, corporations and government agencies expedite the analysis of data, allowing for quicker and more informed legal and business decisions.