Sr QA Engineer
Searching for a creative Senior Test Engineer. In this challenging position, the successful candidate will be responsible for generating complex test cases.
• Develop, extend, execute, and analyze regression, functional, and performance test plans and automation for our virtualization components and products.
• Identify, setup, test, and troubleshoot permutations of software, hardware, and network configurations.
• Develop and extend scripts, programs, and other tools to implement test automation.
• Document and track your work and participate in code and design reviews.
• Four years QA experience
• Solid experience with scripting and/or programming in one of the following: C/C++, Perl, python, PHP, Ruby, shell, tcl, or Java.
• Understanding of storage and networking concepts.
• Strong knowledge of Linux- experience with setup, configuration and debugging of operating systems.
• Strong experience using test management, bug tracking and source code management systems.
• Understanding of virtualization technologies.
• Strong experience with QA Engineering methodologies.
• Great logical debugging ability.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills.
• Can approach complex problem-solving and troubleshooting tasks with creativity.
• Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and methodologies.
• Solid attention to detail.
• Can work on your own but know when to ask for help
• Bachelor’s degree in CS, CE, EE, Math, Physics-related field
Please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org