This is a highly technical software development position and requires the ability to work closely with other developers, QA engineers and support engineers. The individual will need to be able to come up to speed quickly on multiple system components and be capable of making system wide changes to the software.
- Work closely with customer support engineers on highly technical issues.
- Reproduce, debug and fix bugs in software.
- Improve field support capabilities by developing diagnostics and support tools into existing and future products.
- Assist managing multiple sustaining release branches. Develop or merge software enhancements and bug fixes.??
- Programming skills in C++, SQL, Object Oriented Design
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment
- Strong understanding of web and web-related technologies
- Solid knowledge of SQL and development of database-backed web applications
- Familiarity with one or more relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Postgres, or Oracle)
- Understanding of storage related concepts
- Understanding of networking protocols and technologies
- Solid debugging skills
- Natural problem-solver and troubleshooter
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- BS Computer Science or equivalent experience
Great company with awesome people ~ no cubicles, 8 hr workdays, generous vacation package, 401k with match, stock options, great work environment, and partial telecommuting option.
Please send inquiries and resumes to email@example.com