Web Administrator - Usibility expert
Experience in designing web process, usability and presentation. Experience in progressively complex web management and planning including UI design, web infrastructure design, web security and web requirements for accessibility compliance.
For full Details and application process please visit: http://www.trec.state.tx.us/agencyinfo/employment/employment.asp Applications will only be accepted using the instructions from the above link.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate web concepts to technical and non-technical customers.
- Ability to define target audiences’ needs, tasks, and goals and translating them into creative concepts.
- Ability to translate business requirements into meaningful interactive experiences on external and internal technologies.
- Preparation, delivery and ongoing refinement of long-term strategic plan for our external facing architecture based on business goals, input from stakeholders and changing technical and business landscapes.
- Design of highly functional and initiative UI.
- Lead user research, concept testing, and usability testing.
- Standards compliance including W3C, multi-browser compatibility and accessibility.