QA Automation Engineer
As our QA Automation Engineer based in Austin, TX, you will help drive our success through development driven contributions that focus on software validation through automation. You’ll be developing software to test software, writing tools that improve our internal efficiency, creating bugs, and resolving functional issues. We’re seeking people with a solid understanding of at least one Object Oriented language and some experience with a relational database. This position provides unparalleled access to a wide range of technologies and job functions within a highly successful company that has a tremendous growth rate. This is a great place to start a career if you’re willing to work hard and show technical aptitude.
All Web Leads, Inc. is one of the most successful online lead generation providers to the US Insurance industry. We use internet marketing to turn consumer interest in insurance products into business growth for many of the largest insurance carriers (and their agents) in the world. We recently placed 2nd in the Austin Business Journal’s 2009 “Fast 50”. We are a tight-knit team with a fast paced, energetic, and entrepreneurial company culture. We are highly profitable, provide competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a fun and collaborative work environment.
- Develop functional automation software designed to test applications that are written in PHP and .NET.
- Develop scripts and tools designed to do validation and solve problems across system architecture.
- Maintaining, contributing to, and debugging automation infrastructure.
- Manual application testing and feature verification as necessary.
- Triage and diagnose reported issues across a heterogeneous software system.
- Engage in development and QA best practices as applied to an Agile development environment.
- Staging, deploying, and testing of software.
- Work with production systems in Linux and Windows.
- Experience with one or more Object Oriented programming languages: Java, C++, .NET, Ruby, PHP, etc
- Experience working with, developing against, or querying a relational database.
- Basic understanding of application layer architecture.
- Aptitude in problem solving.
- A never-give-up attitude and motivation to be a self-starter as well as a great team player.
- Knowledge and familiarity with both Windows and Linux systems.
- Clear communication skills.
Preferred But Not Required: