IC Mixed Signal Validation Engineer
CONTRACT – AUSTIN, TX – IC Mixed Signal Validation Engineer
IC Validation Engineer
Our client’s Mixed Signal Audio Validation Engineering team is looking for a Validation Engineer who will be responsible for validating functionality and characterizing high performance mixed-signal analog converters, Class D digital power amplifiers and digital signal processing products using automated test procedures.
• Defines, develops, and/or acquires software and hardware tools in support of device post-silicon validation efforts.
• Responsible for the execution of validation test plans, and writing automation test scripts and putting together system configurations. Develops state of the art evaluation methodologies to assure Zero Defects.
• Assists Design Engineers with the characterization and functional testing to determine root cause failure analysis and resolving silicon issues using logic analyzers, audio performance analyzers, and oscilloscopes. Candidate will provide qualification and characterization data to Product Test Engineering.
• Accurately reports all test failures using software tracking tools.
**WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY TRANSFERRING H1 B VISAS**
If you are interested in this position please contact me by sending your resume to 2574-MH1227@apply.maxhire.net
Please also include a desired pay rate, and a good time to call for a quick screening interview.
You may also register for this job at
PLEASE NOTE: No H1B or Corp-to-Corp for this requisition.
Be sure to visit www.itcareerlink.com for other opportunities!
• BENCH OR SYSTEM LEVEL TESTING EXPERIENCE
• EXPERIENCE AND ENJOY WORKING IN LAB ENVIRONMENT
• POST SILICON ANALOG VALIDATION EXPERIENCE
• RTL Experience
• BS / MS in Electrical or Computer Engineering. At least 5 years of experience in post-silicon validation.
• Experience developing a test environment and executing test plans against device datasheet specifications. Hands-on lab/debug experience with audio performance evaluation, measurement and debug is mandatory. Use of lab equipment such as audio and logic analyzers, DMMs and oscilloscopes is a must.
• Experience with scripting languages such as PERL or Matlab is highly desired.
• Good basic electrical engineering knowledge in analog, digital and power electronics and audio engineering (Analog and Digital) experience are essential.
• Excellent problem solving skills, good written and verbal communication, and the ability to work across functional groups and organizations are required.