Account Representative, High-tech
Position Description: Serves as the Sales Representative for prospective SSG-NOW (an Industry Analyst Firm) by educating them on SSG-NOW offerings and positioning Storage Strategies NOW (SSG-NOW.COM) solutions. Successfully achieve sales quota while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction through pre- and post-sales activities.
Location: Austin, TX not required. Position could be located anywhere in the United States.
• Educate Clients and prospects on SSG-NOW offerings and solutions.
• Understand and position SSG-NOW solutions based on client needs.
• Uncover and track new opportunities. Identify, prospect and directly penetrate marketing organizations.
• Achieve sales quota monthly, quarterly, annually.
• Manage existing SSG-NOW resources to enable growth.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 1+ years of high tech sales experience
• Knowledge of Information Management, Data Protection, Virtualization, Storage and Server technologies, Networking and Big Data.
• Proven track record of sales success monthly/quarterly.
• Ability to uncover opportunities proactively and leverage internal resources to accelerate sales.
• Ability to maneuver accounts with multiple divisions by leveraging relationship that you create.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Storage Strategies NOW (SSG-NOW) is an industry analyst firm that offers written publications and analysis for IT users, business and technology leaders. Information from SSG-NOW provides an overview of a technology market, opinion and commentary of the market, vendors that provide products and services in the market and predictions about future trends.
SSG-NOW is about delivering market and industry opinion in a straightforward, simple and easy to understand manner that end-users can immediately understand. SSG-NOW focuses on realistic storage solutions for today’s data centers.
SSG-NOW arms clients with timely and correctly analyzed information on today’s storage technologies so they can make informed decisions.