Technical Analyst/Jr. Programmer
We are seeking a full-time Technical Analyst/Jr. Programmer
This position is a key role in our Operations Department reporting directly to the Technical Analyst Manager. The perfect candidate is hardworking a strong technical troubleshooter, and can juggle simultaneous complex projects.
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Provide status updates to Manager
• Assists with mapping customer application data to Banker’s Toolbox products
• Works directly with customers to ensure that all required data is received and complete
• Works to ensure all required test files are balanced and validated to source system
• Installation of software, system/ data validation and QA
• Create knowledge base articles
• May be required to travel and work at customer sites within the United States
• 3-5 years technical support experience working with software and database
• Financial Industry experience a plus
• SQL programming experience a plus
• Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008 administration experience a plus
• Strong understanding of relational databases
• Visual Basic 6, ASP and ASP.NET experience a plus
• Ability to use a logical, systematic approach to problem solving
• Ability to write, read, understand, troubleshoot SQL scripts
• Detailed understanding of product integration issues, data migration/conversion issues
• Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills
• Proactive and extremely detail-oriented work style
• Ability to work under pressure to meet multiple deadlines
• Ability to review and analyze issues and work with software engineers
• Ability to work independently
About Banker’s Toolbox, Inc.
Located in the Northwest Austin area, Banker’s Toolbox, Inc. provides community banks and credit unions software to combat fraud & money laundering, automate wire transfer processes, and manage loan portfolios.
Putting People First
As a small employee-owned company, we prioritize growing employees over growing profits. Happiness for employees and customers really is our mission, and we take having fun very seriously. We get free lunch every day, all the free snacks you could possibly eat, an entertainment room, and even a fitness center; not to mention there’s always a ping-pong tournament, fantasy football league or themed company celebration to look forward to. With no official dress code getting in the way, employees are free to focus on working and playing hard.
Banker’s Toolbox offers a friendly work environment and a competitive salary and benefit package. Please submit your cover letter with salary requirements and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Enter "Technical Analyst/Jr. Programmer" into subject line. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.