*** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. We're only able to process resumes submitted through our website. Please visit us at http://www.liaisonresources.com/jobs/99087.html for a detailed job description and to apply for this position (Marketing/Technical Writer
- Job # 99087). ***
Liaison is seeking a senior Marketing/Technical Copywriter to help lead a creative team at a high-tech powerhouse in north Austin. This versatile and experienced writer should be comfortable turning techno babillage into smooth and savvy marketing content that's crisp, clear, and on target.
This senior writer should be experienced in writing long copy as well as writing for a range of different contexts. The writer will be confident in their creations, experienced enough to manage the expectations of external stakeholders, and able to turn feedback/criticism into opportunities for success.
Some deliverables include: Marketing Collateral, Social Media, Blogs, Features, Articles, related MarCom Documentation, Spec Sheets, Campaign components etc.
NOTE: Writing samples must be provided with application.
DETAILS: This is a full-time, ongoing position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at a global computer manufacturing company. Details will be provided during the interview process. Sorry, no relocation benefits are available for this position. Candidates applying from outside central Texas should provide date-specific relocation plans in the "tell us more" section of our application.
COMPENSATION: Up to $80K salary
BENEFITS: Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid PPO medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.
*** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. We're only able to process resumes submitted through our website. ***
Please visit us at http://www.liaisonresources.com/jobs/99087.html for a detailed job description and to apply for this position (Marketing/Technical Writer
- Job # 99087). We respond promptly to all candidates who apply with us online, so please no phone calls or direct emails. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications!
Liaison is an equal opportunity employer.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university;
- Minimum of 8 years of technical / content / copywriting experience for a global technology company;
- Experience in writing for diverse audiences and contexts such as technical writing, social media, marketing campaigns, online content, event materials, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite;
- Able to edit within Adobe Creative Suite;
- Familiarity with authoring methodology, information design, and working in a content development environment;
- Knowledge of and experience using style guides;
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a cross-functional team of technical experts and non-technical business professionals;
- Ability to communicate complex technological content in an easy to understand manner for a non-technical audience;
- Strong organizational and project management skills;
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Fueled by the excitement of aggressive deadlines and expectations from high-level organizational leaders.
Since its beginnings in Austin in 1991, Liaison has provided onsite creative services and marketing operations to Austin area companies including AMD, Freescale Semiconductor, 3M, Dell, and Tokyo Electron. We specialize in the advertising, marketing and technology industries with full-time employees working onsite at our client’s offices in Texas, Colorado, Minnesota, Arizona and Tennessee. Some of the positions that we seek top-talent for are:
- Marketing Communications Project Management;
- Online Marketing Management;
- Web Project Management;
- Print Design and Production;
- Marketing Copywriting;
- Video Production;
- Web Design & Development;
- User Experience Design;
- Events Management.
Liaison offers a full employee benefits package which includes 100% Liaison-paid PPO medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance, (and some cool parties throughout the year!)
Please visit our open positions at: http://www.liaisonresources.com/jobs.