Founded in 2011, Authentic8 develops secure internet browser technology. The company manages the security and complexity of their clients’ passwords with the cleanliness and convenience of disposable products applied to browsing.
Authentic8 was co-founded by Scott Petry, Founder of Postini and Ramesh Rajagopal, Postini’s VP of Corporate Development. The Company’s investors include the Foundry Group and Merus Capital. In 2011, Authentic8 was selected for VentureWire’s FASTech 50, most innovative technology startups.
Position Overview & Responsibilities:
• Extensive experience building non-trivial web applications by hand
• Experience working with and creating AJAX applications
• Fluent in CSS, HTML, DHTML, and related technologies
• Experience working with RESTful Web Services
• BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
Highly Desired Skills:
• Familiarity with web transport protocols (HTTP/S, SSL)
• Experience testing web applications (unit tests, Selenium, etc.)
• Experience with Web Application frameworks (Django, Rails, etc)
• Experience with Relational Databases (Postgres, MySQL, etc)
• Start-up experience
I am Director of Talent Acquisition at Talenta Global. My firm specializes in executive level career opportunities in a variety of market segments and has successfully represented long standing clients such as Dell, Austin Ventures, NASCAR, WhaleShark Media, Microsoft, PepsiCo, and Johnson & Johnson.
I have been retained by Authentic8 to identify this individual and manage the process for them.