SENIOR DEVELOPER C++
DIRECT HIRE AND CONTRACT - AUSTIN, TX- SENIOR DEVELOPER C++
I'm writing to see if you or someone you may know would be available for direct hire and contract.
• We are currently seeking developers for direct hire and contract positions with our client, a cutting-edge desktop virtualization software company.
• Responsible for ongoing development of the core platform software for virtualized desktop infrastructure
• Position will be hands-on code development in a multi-platform environment primarily Linux and Windows
• Candidate will need to understand the existing code base (written in C) and be responsible for ongoing enhancements to this code base
• Will work very closely with the CTO/Chief Software Architect of the current VERDE code base to understand the internals
• Will be responsible for creating and maintaining unit tests and helping with setting up a build, automated test environment
• As an early member of an exciting start-up, the position will enable you to influence and shape the development organization
**WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY TRANSFERRING H1 B VISAS**
If you are interested in this position please contact me by sending your resume to 2606-MH1227@apply.maxhire.net. Please also include a desired pay rate, and a good time to call for a quick screening interview.
You may also register for this job at http://www.maxhire.net/cp/?E55E64361D43717B7E53182E7756186A02627F
PLEASE NOTE: No H1B or Corp-to-Corp for this requisition.
Be sure to visit www.itcareerlink.com for other opportunities!
• 5-8 years of software development experience
• 3+ years of developing enterprise software products
• Familiar with all aspects of the software product lifecycle including build/test environments
• Proven experience developing in C/C++ for at least 2-3 years
• Familiarity with a Linux-based development environment and cross-platform development
• Experience with hypervisors is preferred
• Familiar with Windows device driver development. Experience building one or more device drivers is preferred.
• Experience programming with TCP/IP sockets
• Familiarity with desktop virtualization and/or thin client technologies like Xen Desktop, XenApp, other Citrix products, VMWare VDI, and related technologies is required
• Highly energetic, motivated self-starter
• Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced, start-up environment