Note: please contact me directly to discuss this job by using the "Contact Job Poster" email function on the right of this screen - thank you.
Aristocrat is building a best in class platform architecture team to help drive new innovation and solid engineering practices into our worldwide gaming platforms.
As an architect, you will lead the design of significant software platforms and be hands-on in the implementation. The right candidate is experienced with remote development, quickly learning complex systems, dealing with ambiguity, and building modular systems that work across multiple teams.
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a broad range of technologies include 2D and 3D graphics platforms, client and server application development, as well as tool and SDK standards.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Expert level C/C++/C# with solid engineering practices
- Excellent software architecture and platform design skills
- 8+ years of commercial development experience
- Multiple commercial software product releases
- Experience with large scale software projects
- Good communication and cross-team collaboration
- Ability to provide technical leadership
- B.S/M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
Aristocrat is a leading global provider of gaming solutions. We provide products and services to over ninety countries around the world. Aristocrat designs and develops a diverse range of products and services including electronic gaming machines, interactive video terminal systems, electronic tables and casino management systems.