Senior Software Engineer
Note: please contact me directly to discuss this job by using the "Contact Job Poster" email function on the right of this screen - thank you
As a senior software engineer, you will be responsible for the enhancing of current and the design of new features in the framework. You will also be hands-on in the implementation. The right candidate is experienced with remote development, quickly learning complex systems, dealing with ambiguity, and building and maintaining modular systems that work across multiple teams. Above all, candidates must be passionate about meeting the highest standard of engineering quality by developing elegant designs and writing clean, precise code. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a broad range of technologies include 2D and 3D graphics platforms, client and server application development, as well as tool and SDK standards, and work with game studios from around the world.
- Expert level C/C++/C# with solid engineering practices
- Excellent software development and framework design skills
- 5+ years of commercial development experience with an emphasis on delivering libraries and frameworks
- Multiple commercial software product releases
- Experience with large scale software projects
- Good communication and cross-team collaboration
- Ability to provide technical guidance
- B.S/M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
Aristocrat is a leading global provider of gaming solutions. We provide products and services to over ninety countries around the world. Aristocrat designs and develops a diverse range of products and services including electronic gaming machines, interactive video terminal systems, electronic tables and casino management systems.