Proof Point Lab Technician – Austin, TX
CONTRACT - AUSTIN, TX – PROOF POINT LAB TECHNICIAN
If you are interested in this position please contact me at dustinL *at* connecttel.com. Include your resume, desired pay rate, and a good time to call for a quick screening interview. I am on Central Standard Time and am available from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: No H1B or Corp-to-Corp for this requisition.
Be sure to visit www.itcareerlink.com for other opportunities!
Job title: Proof Point Lab Technician,
Estimated Term: Contract,
Location: Austin, Texas
A well rounded technician is sought to work in a dynamic environment. The technician will work with prototype hardware and beta software. Candidates must be able to work well with a team and be able to respond well to being assigned multiple tasks at once. Ideal candidates possess a good balance of software, hardware and interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities will include writing code to mimic customer usage and testing the software. Clearly written documentation will be made available for all work. Project management skills will be applied to maintain milestones and organize meetings.
• Minimum of 2 yrs. experience in the technical field
1. Programming experience in any Object Oriented Programming Language; Experience with AutoIT is a plus
• Mastery of Windows OS environments
• Excellent knowledge of PC Architecture
• Must be able to build up PCs and run various software tests and workloads
• Good knowledge of PC performance tools: Futuremark, BAPCo, MSFT Velocity, MSFT ADK, etc.
• Must possess good interpersonal skills
1. Excellent organizational skills are required: Capable of maintaining and communicating project schedules
2. Technical Writing experience is a plus: Candidates will be required to provide documentation for projects worked on. (Documentation can include User’s manuals, Known Issues, FAQs, etc).
• Flexible work hours are a plus
• Video Production experience is a plus