VP Global Quality Assurance
Global Quality Leadership
• Define and evangelize the company’s quality vision and goals across the global development teams.
• Coordinate the QA strategy, with an aim towards continuous improvement.
• Direct the realignment of the organization to support the global development environment the company operates in.
• Manage the QA functional P&L.
• Assume responsibility for the global bug tracking and work flow tool.
Quality Assurance and Release Management
• Oversee and manage (directly and indirectly) the functional QA testing and release management teams in Sydney, Las Vegas and Noida.
• Oversee the design/creation and implementation of QA processes, structures and staffing levels.
• In partnership with global product development senior management, ensure the outcomes of the QA team support the on-time and on-quality delivery of products.
• Identify, track and communication the correct metrics to provide development teams with appropriate visibility and information to drive improvement in quality.
• Sponsor programs to further integrate and improve the testing methodologies and ensure metrics are implemented to measure improvement.
• Oversee and manage the automated testing activity (build server) used across global development and QA teams.
• Increase the maturity of the QA discipline through continuous improvement in the areas of process, communication and capability.
• Other duties as assigned.
Managers / Supervisors / Team Leaders must:
• Ensure the health, safety and welfare of all employees, visitors and contractors within your area of control.
• Ensure all relevant sections of the Health and Safety Management plan are implemented and understood.
Education: Position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field, or its equivalent. Post-graduate degree desirable.
Experience: Requires a minimum of ten years of management experience in a software development environment or its equivalent.
Skills, knowledge, and qualifications:
• Proven expertise in the field of Quality Assurance Management; managing large geographically and culturally diverse teams.
• Proven leadership experience in building a quality ethos within an organization.
• Experience and ease in interfacing with Senior Management.
• Experience in test automation and continuous improvement.
• Strategic management, leadership, mentoring, business, and reporting capabilities.
• Analytical interpretation and advanced problem solving abilities.
• Strong communication skills with strong presence and impact.
• Very strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships and engage with people quickly.
• Managing complex projects involving external partners.
• Gaming industry experience preferable, but not essential.
• Extensive project management experience with a focus on business process improvement.
• Commercial awareness with previous experience in a regulatory environment.
• Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
Aristocrat is a leading global provider of gaming solutions. We provide products and services to over ninety countries around the world. Aristocrat designs and develops a diverse range of products and services including electronic gaming machines, interactive video terminal systems, electronic tables and casino management systems.