Starmount is looking to hire a solutions oriented mid-level Architect. This is an opportunity for a motivated and organized individual with strong software development to grow their skills, become informed with emerging retail technologies and best practices, and have the opportunity to drive their success within Starmount. The ideal candidate will have a passion for exploring new technologies, tools and ideas and determining how to make these products become reality.
As an Architect you will:
- translate client needs into systems analysis
- analyze retail customer systems and create protocols
- document client data and determine how to implement the best framework
- help create prototype proof of concept
Skills / Education / Experience:
• Minimum 5+ years of hands on software development preferably with Java, Spring and Servlets
• Solid database design skills. NoSQL experience a plus
• SOA or WebService experience a must. REST/JSON experience helpful.
• Comfortable in a cross platform environment (UNIX, Linux and Windows experience).
• Experience in an Agile development process.
• Must be able to communicate both by strong written documentation skills as well as concepts by demonstration.
• Any retail knowledge or experience is a plus.
• Team player, capable with interfacing with customers as well as internal business people.
• Fluid, able to handle multiple deadlines and projects.
• Masters of Science or Bachelors of Science with 5+ years’ experience in Computer Science or related field.
If interested in the opportunity, please visit: http://ow.ly/c2bI3
Starmount delivers solutions that transform the retail environment to a more connected and engaging store experience. Our software solutions bring the richness of the web and the power of mobile into the store, where retailers can create more personalized, relevant, and dynamic interactions while shoppers can learn, discover, and buy anywhere in the store.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Starmount works with a diverse client base around the world including leading retailers such as Home Depot, Pep Boys, and Urban Outfitters. With decades of retail experience, Starmount improves the way retailers sell and the way consumers shop.