As a BPM Analyst you will work with the clients to design and build quality technical solutions that are aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards.
Key Job Functions:
1. Providing consultative services on BPM products such as Pegasystem’s PegaRules Process Commander (PRPC) or similar product suites (BPM training provided)
2 Collaborate with customers, business analysts and other team members to gather requirements, design, develop, and implement high-quality technical solutions using client preferred BPM suite (BPMS).
Your daily responsibilities will vary by project, but you may find yourself:
o Analyzing and documenting current business processes and technologies
o Designing and testing new business processes, capabilities and technologies
o Develop specific technical deliverables that meet or exceed functional and technical requirements
o Participating as a key member on a project team throughout project life cycle
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree required
2. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
3. Understanding of all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle
4. Knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis/Design, UML and Design Patterns
5. Basic understanding of Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) concepts and other technologies such as SOAP, XML and Java Script ( preferred, not required)
6. Knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL queries
7. Ability and willingness to learn new concepts quickly and apply current knowledge to new challenges
8. Clear and concise communication skills with the ability to adapt to diverse target audiences
9. Consulting / Internship experience a plus
We are seeking individuals who are willing to travel 100%, on a weekly basis, within North America (USA/Canada). Relocation is not required, although candidates should have access to a major airport.
Email credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rulesware is an organization of highly experienced thought leaders who enable agile business process through the implementation of BPM technology. As a growing provider of Business Process Management consulting services, Rulesware is seeking qualified technical candidates for full-time, salaried positions within our BPM-IT practice. Our unique market position allows our company much potential to grow and succeed, and our ideal candidates will equally show this same potential while concurrently helping the company grow as a whole.
Rulesware offers competitive salaries, benefits, and an environment that supports personal and professional development opportunities. As a member of the Rulesware team, you would be able to quickly develop your technology skills and also build deep insights into the industries we serve and the global environments in which our clients operate. Right from the start, you'll receive outstanding training, both formal and on-the-job, as well as have access to the latest tools and technologies.