• Develop features and enhancements from user stories or lightweight spec documents.
• Implement automated unit and integration tests.
• Participate in peer code reviews and product feature reviews.
• Maintain status of assigned issues in UnboundID’s issue tracker.
• Collaborate with Product Management, Sustaining and Support on product requirements.
• Become a product expert in key areas to facilitate higher quality development efforts.
See more information on the company website - Company - Careers!
• 2+ years of server-side Java development.
• 2+ years using JSON or XML data marshaling technologies.
• Experience with multi-threaded programming in Java.
• Bachelor of Science in a related field (e.g. Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Information Systems).
• Big Data experience with large-scale NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or Apache Hadoop.
• Full-stack Java development experience, including supporting APIs such as JAX-RS.
• Experience with AuthZ/AuthN standards such as OAuth (1 or 2), OpenID Connect.
• Experience using or developing against directory services.
UnboundID is a leading platform provider for identity services, enabling companies to dynamically manage, protect, and share customer data in real-time across cloud, mobile and social applications. Our solutions help companies increase average revenue per customer while significantly lowering their costs for service and application delivery. UnboundID is a privately held company based in Austin, Texas and is funded by Silverton Partners and OpenView Venture Partners.