Java Developer - Server Side– Austin, TX
CONTRACT - AUSTIN, TX – JAVA DEVELOPER - SERVER SIDE
If you are interested in this position please contact me at dustinL *at* connecttel.com. Include your resume, desired pay rate, and a good time to call for a quick screening interview. I am on Central Standard Time and am available from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: No H1B or Corp-to-Corp for this requisition.
Be sure to visit www.itcareerlink.com for other opportunities!
Job title: Java Developer - Server Side,
Estimated Term: Contract,
Location: Austin, Texas
Estimated Term: 6-9 Months Initially
We are seeking a solid Java developer to assist our client in designing and developing the server-side modules for a new global cloud platform. This developer will work closely with the lead project developer in implementing the specific requirements. The best candidates will have experience with basic UNIX or Linux system administration as well as experience with application servers i.e. GlassFish, Tomcat, Websphere, etc.
• 5+ years using Java, preferably Java 5 or 6.
• Strong Object Oriented Design (OOD) experience.
• Experience with MySQL or other relational database management systems ( RDBMS).
• Working with application server(s) such as JBoss, TomCat, Websphere, WebLogic, Glassfish.
• Basic understanding/experience with UNIX or Linux command line / system administration.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• BS in Computer Science or related.