We are seeking a full-time Software Developer with ability to contribute to a team of programmers/software developers in building and modifying simple solutions to complex banking problems. This position is a key role in our Product/R&D Department. The perfect candidate is organized, hardworking and goal-oriented, and can juggle simultaneous complex software related projects.
• Develop new applications
• Assess and code bug fixes
• Contribute to the functional design of product enhancements, working with our support, and product management departments
• Understand the business requirements
• Provide estimates for work to be done
• Manage product packaging and release
• Provide technical support to our customer support department
• Manage caseload for software developer team
• 2+ years software development experience with increasing levels of responsibility
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Computer Science or closely related field or its equivalent.
• Strong SQL and database design skills
• Visual Basic 6 experience a plus
• Microsoft SQL Server experience a plus
• ASP.NET 3.5 experience a plus
• Ability to read, understand, troubleshoot, and fix other’s code
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Ability to learn both technical and business knowledge quickly and without assistance
• Time and task management skills
• Ability to work independently and proactively
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
About Banker’s Toolbox, Inc.
Located in the Northwest Austin area, Banker’s Toolbox, Inc. provides community banks and credit unions software to combat fraud & money laundering, automate wire transfer processes, and manage loan portfolios.
Putting People First
As a small employee-owned company, we prioritize growing employees over growing profits. Happiness for employees and customers really is our mission, and we take having fun very seriously. We get free lunch every day, all the free snacks you could possibly eat, an entertainment room, and even a fitness center; not to mention there’s always a ping-pong tournament, fantasy football league or themed company celebration to look forward to. With no official dress code getting in the way, employees are free to focus on working and playing hard.
Banker’s Toolbox offers a friendly work environment and a competitive salary and benefits package. Please visit our website at www.bankerstoolbox.com/careers and click on the Software Developer job description to apply.