Web Developer (PHP)
Job Title: Web Developer (PHP)
Company Name: Liaison Resources
*** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. We're only able to process resumes submitted through our website. Please visit us at http://www.liaisonresources.com/jobs/99145.html for a detailed job description and to apply for this position (Web Developer (PHP) - Job #99145).
Liaison is seeking a Web Developer / PHP expert to work as part of a creative team onsite for our downtown Austin marketing agency client. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity. In this key role, you'll collaborate with Art Directors and Account Executives to strategize and execute development solutions for dynamic high-traffic sites, using extensive PHP based solutions and other techniques as needed.
This position pays 65k +, depending on experience.
- This is not a staff management position, but we're looking for someone who can take a leadership role in terms of the development side of critical web projects, working on a peer-level with creative Art Directors;
- Mega awesomeness preferred.
DETAILS: This is a full-time temp-to-hire assignment working as a Liaison employee onsite at a local advertising agency. This assignment is likely to lead to full-time ongoing employment directly with our client. Details will be provided during the interview process. Sorry, no relocation benefits are available for this position. Candidates applying from outside central Texas should provide date-specific relocation plans in the "tell us more" section of our application.
COMPENSATION: 65k + depending on experience.
BENEFITS: Limited employee benefits package based on assignment length. Details will be provided at time of job offer.
- Front-end development of websites from concept to completion;
- Create/integrate back-end system;
- Maintain existing sites;
- Other duties as needed.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE:
- Two to 5 years web development experience;
- PHP programming experience is required, expert-level a big plus;
- Experience with in a marketing firm, PR firm or advertising agency a plus.
- Must have PHP experience;
- Ability to hit the ground running with HTML5;
- CMS experience required (Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla).
Since its beginnings in Austin in 1991, Liaison has provided onsite creative services and marketing operations to Austin area companies including AMD, Freescale Semiconductor, 3M, Dell, and Tokyo Electron. We specialize in the advertising, marketing and technology industries with full-time employees working onsite at our client’s offices in Texas, Colorado, Minnesota, Arizona and Tennessee. Some of the positions that we seek top-talent for are:
- Marketing Communications Project Management;
- Online Marketing Management;
- Web Project Management;
- Print Design and Production;
- Marketing Copywriting;
- Video Production;
- Web Design & Development;
- User Experience Design;
- Events Management.
Liaison offers a full employee benefits package which includes 100% Liaison-paid PPO medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance, (and some cool parties throughout the year!)
Please visit our open positions at: http://www.liaisonresources.com/jobs.