Enterprise Software Sales Representative
If you’re an on-fire sales professional with a proven track record and a passion for building business, then InteSolv has a career opportunity for you.
Our work hard, think smart, and fun loving culture brings out the best in people who are capable and looking for an opportunity to be great.
InteSolv is seeking a highly motivated & energetic Enterprise Software Sales person to work in a fast paced environment. This role is responsible for managing existing lead systems and relationships to build net new business opportunities and sales for InteSolv. This position requires an individual who is fearless in delivering the InteSolv value proposition and reaching key prospect stakeholders with a solution that builds immediate and long-term business value. As would be expected, this position requires strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and reports directly to the sales manager.
The ideal candidate will bring an enthusiastic, responsible and deliberate approach to building pipeline and closing sales. This candidate must clearly understand enterprise software sales and especially SaaS license models that require solution selling methods.
We have the clients, prospects, reputation, expertise, and world class brands that drive sustainable growth. Furthermore, our development teams are building next generation web and mobile products to align with our technology partnerships. A consultative mind-set is required to work with our enterprise and mid-size clients across the US, most of whom are international in scope and represent a who’s who of Hi-tech, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, and Business Services organizations. We are looking to leverage those assets by bringing on a career oriented sales professional who will set the pace for our Austin sales team.
• Meets or exceed sales and product objectives as assigned
• Ability to identify, work and close 6-figure product and professional services deals
• Work strategically with the Sales manager to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
• Effectively qualify leads and identify prospect needs, engaging technical resources as required
• Conduct high-level conversations with C and VP level Executives to address business needs
• Utilize solution selling techniques to effectively guide sales process to close
• Utilize CRM solution to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
• Resolve client issues in a timely and thorough manner; escalates issues to manager as appropriate.
• Keep informed of product line and industry trends that may impact client business activities
• BS Degree in Business, Communications, or related field
• 2-5 years of previous enterprise software sales or relevant experience
• In-depth knowledge of Software as a Service model
• Sales of professional services stack definite plus
• Experience identifying cross-selling opportunities
• A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction, & team work
• Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
• Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
• Salesforce.com or Standard CRM experience preferred
• Strong Internet research skills with excellent PC literacy [Excel,Outlook, Word, PowerPoint]
• Energetic, positive and no-barriers approach to prospect outreach
• Strong work ethic with ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
• Career oriented mind-set with "get it done" follow through
• Must be highly motivated, tenacious, and a self starter
• Responsible attitude towards learning our product and services
• Positive attitude, ambitious, and a passion for building a sustaining business
Simply put...we help marketers market better, trainers train better, and people collaborate more effectively. We achieve this mission by providing high-impact technology solutions, strategic consultancy and customized business solutions that work to unify people, processes and information. Working with clients from mid-size to fortune 100, we help customers create and deliver compelling virtual business strategies that incorporate eLearning, eMarketing and web collaboration solutions which achieve their goals and objectives while creating a unique digital experience for the end user.
InteSolv is an Adobe Preferred Partner, Gold Level VAR and perennial national Adobe Partner Recognition Winner offering a full service solution stack including web conferencing, customer experience management, web analytics and optimization, virtual events, event management platform management, software development and content authoring.