Job Title: Web Designer
Company Name: Liaison Resources
*** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. We're only able to process resumes submitted through our website. Please visit us at http://www.liaisonresources.com/jobs/99191.html for a detailed job description and to apply for this position (Web Designer - Job #99191) ***
Liaison is seeking a Web Designer for our forward-thinking, eCommerce client who needs your rock star creativity to push them to the next level. This is a profitable new brand within an established company, so if you are energetic and enthusiastic, with a touch of that entrepreneurial spirit, this is exactly what you are looking for. You will be working as part of a highly collaborative team of marketing professionals who are looking for new and innovative ways to promote their company. Think white boards brainstorming, and high energy, not just another day job.
This is a salaried Liaison position, working onsite with our client, centrally located near Burnet Road and 183. This is a full-time position with full benefits, including 100% Liaison-paid PPO medical and dental insurance, PTO, 401k with company match, and more. You will be working in a fun, casual-dress environment with a flexible schedule.
This position is essential for future growth, and you will be responsible for a wide range of creative design projects, working as part of a creative and passionate team that thrives on collaboration and creating amazing things for their customers.
Every day, you will get to…
- Concept and design emotion inspiring emails, landing pages, micro sites, online advertising and user experiences;
- Assist team in A/B testing and continual improvements to the usability and design of websites;
- Stay up-to-date and provide thought leadership on design best practices and industry trends;
- Work with technology team to implement site updates using HTML, CSS and JQuery;
- Maintain an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity with the marketing team.
DETAILS: This is a temporary assignment working as a Liaison employee onsite at a local advertising agency, design firm, or in-house corporate creative/marketing team. This assignment might have a limited duration, be ongoing or indefinite, or lead to full-time employment directly with our client. Details will be provided during the interview process. Sorry, no relocation benefits are available for this position. Candidates applying from outside central Texas should provide date-specific relocation plans in the "tell us more" section of our application.
COMPENSATION: Based on experience.
BENEFITS: Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid PPO medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.
*** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. We're only able to process resumes submitted through our website. ***
Please visit us at http://www.liaisonresources.com/jobs/99191.html for a detailed job description and to apply for this position (Web Designer - Job #99191). We respond promptly to all candidates who apply with us online, so please no phone calls or direct emails. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications!
Liaison is an equal opportunity employer.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ yrs experience in web design for online retail;
- BFA or equivalent college degree in design, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong visual design skills - sensitivity to layout, typography, color, layout, and hierarchy;
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, CSS;
- Knowledge of cross-platform issues and usability principles;
- Designing with SEO principles in mind;
SOFT SKILLS: You…
- Thrive in a highly creative and collaborative environment;
- Are ambitious and motivated, with an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Ability to effectively communicate opinions and design principles;
- Are a life-long learner who is always looking to grow and improve your knowledge.
Since its beginnings in Austin in 1991, Liaison has provided onsite creative services and marketing operations to Austin area companies including AMD, Freescale Semiconductor, 3M, Dell, and Tokyo Electron. We specialize in the advertising, marketing and technology industries with full-time employees working onsite at our client’s offices in Texas, Colorado, Minnesota, Arizona and Tennessee. Some of the positions that we seek top-talent for are:
- Marketing Communications Project Management;
- Online Marketing Management;
- Web Project Management;
- Print Design and Production;
- Marketing Copywriting;
- Video Production;
- Web Design & Development;
- User Experience Design;
- Events Management.
Liaison offers a full employee benefits package which includes 100% Liaison-paid PPO medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance, (and some cool parties throughout the year!)
Please visit our open positions at: http://www.liaisonresources.com/jobs.