Associate Cloud Software Engineer
Our client is looking for an Associate Software Engineer to develop SOA software platforms. This position will be responsible for ensuring quality through research, development, execution and automation of tests for cloud and client/server applications.
• Minimum 1 year of software development experience in Java development
• Strong understanding of Object-Oriented (OO) principles and design
• Understanding of automated testing (systems, regression and unit)
• Familiar with data formats (XML, JSON, etc.) and related tools like XPath and XSLT
• Web services experience (SOAP, REST)
• Experience with relational databases
• Design patterns and UML experience
• Windows batch or Linux shell scripting
• Prior experience with commercial software product development
• Prior experience in an agile environment and TDD
This is a direct hire opportunity in Austin, Texas. There is no sponsorship available for this position. Luna Data Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com