I'm writing to see if you or someone you may know would be available for a contract.
UI Developer/Architect – Contract – Austin, Texas
The UI Developer/Architect will be responsible for the design and implementation of the GUI of a brand new web-based cloud portal. This will also entail the integration of the portal with storage hardware and backend systems. This person will take part in decisions about technologies used, usability aspects, UX design and the formulation of the look and feel of the new software. As part of the nucleus of a new engineering team, they will have the opportunity to contribute in additional areas, based on need and level of interest.
Qualified applicants must know Java as well as the Google Web Toolkit. You must have experience with enterprise development for applications built on thick client-server architectures that includes client side business logic.
**WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY TRANSFERRING H1 B VISAS**
If you are interested in this position please contact me by sending your resume to
Please also include a desired pay rate, and a good time to call for a quick screening interview.
You may also register for this job at http://www.maxhire.net/cp/?E55E6A361D43717B7E53182E7756186806627F
PLEASE NOTE: No H1B or Corp-to-Corp for this requisition.
Be sure to visit www.itcareerlink.com for other opportunities!
• 5 or more years ofclient-server enterprise application development.
• Expert level knowledge in common web technologies.
• Experience with GWT (Google Web Toolkit) frameworks.
• Strong Java 1.6 knowledge.
• Strong experience with Model View Presenter (MVP) software patterns.
• Experience with user-centric products.
• Working experience with AJAX and related technologies.
• Passion for designing highly usable user interfaces.
• Familiarity with backend Java/server side development.