ASSOCIATE EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER
FULL TIME - AUSTIN, TX- ASSOCIATE EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER
I'm writing to see if you or someone you may know would be available for a full time.
The Associate Embedded Software Engineer is responsible for development and support of embedded software in CLIENT”S embedded election systems products. This person has experience in software development for embedded systems and has good programming and debugging skills. The engineer in this role must work with designers, quality assurance, electrical and application engineers, and engineering management.
• Participate in the design of embedded system software
• Write and document embedded software
• Write and execute unit tests
• Follow software development processes and standards
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent combination of technical education and experience
• Minimum of 2 years with C++ or C#
• Minimum of 1 years with embedded systems
**WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY TRANSFERRING H1 B VISAS**
If you are interested in this position please contact me by sending your resume to
Please also include a desired pay rate, and a good time to call for a quick screening interview.
You may also register for this job at http://www.maxhire.net/cp/?E55E64361D43717B7E53182E7756186800627F
PLEASE NOTE: No H1B or Corp-to-Corp for this requisition.
Be sure to visit www.itcareerlink.com for other opportunities!
• Proficient with C++ or C#
• Object Oriented Analysis and Design and UML modeling
• Must be an effective written and spoken communicator
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Experience with WinCE or Windows Embedded Standard 7 or Linux
• Experience with version control systems and defect tracking systems
• Experience working with SQA teams
• Multi-threading and inter-process communication
• Experience developing device drivers or board support packages and kernel generation
• Experience with USB
• Unit test development
• UI development
• .NET, WPF, XAML, WCF
• A working understanding of electronic and the ability to read a schematic and use laboratory equipment such as meters, oscilloscopes and logic analyzers.