Our client is seeking a Technical Writer for an open ended contract located downtown. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing, writing and editing manuals as well as related technical documents.
• Conduct research as well as gather information to create documentation
• Maintain records and files of work and revisions
• Decide which photos, diagrams and charts to include in documents
• Review and edit documents as necessary
Required Experience / Skills:
• 5+ Years of experience in technical writing
• Experience with APIs
• Experience with technical writing principles, techniques and procedures
• Ability to communicate well with others (written and verbal)
• Skills in selecting work methods along approved routines and priorities
• Experience with Dita, RoboHelp, Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator and related tech writing tools
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
To apply, please send resumes to email@example.com
Luna Data Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. There is no sponsorship available for this opportunity.